Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Consistency

Consistency is a process that I strive for in many areas of my life as a wife and mother.

Consistency in disciplining my children

Consistency in a daily schedule

Consistency in a schooling schedule

Consistency in making meals

Consistency in patience and love toward my husband and children

My list goes on...

But what is the key to being consistent in these areas? It is consistency in my personal daily time with God. If I am not consistent with that, I will not succeed in any other area.

"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous and then thou shalt have good success." Joshua 1:8

No comments: