Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You Always Get More Than You Expect!

I was trying to print an advertisement for the Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus for Grayson and Seth. The first copy came out and the colors were a little washed out but I figured that it was as good as the color would get. Then when I tried to print again, it jammed. It jammed over and over and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I finally said to Grayson that I would only try one more time and then give up if it didn't work. And then it worked! It did not jam! Not only that, but the colors were perfect! I looked at Grayson in amazement and he said, "You always get more than you expect." I asked him what he meant. "Well," he said, "when you pray, you always get more than you expect. I prayed that the printer would work and it didn't jam AND the color was fixed too!"
(Grayson, age 9)

1 comment:

YaYa said...

Wow! Out of the mouths of infants and babes. It's amazing how children will pray with out fear or embarrassment for anything. That is an encouragement to come to God more freely!